Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Whats going on in Vt....

Grapes and Ivy Octagon finished ! We've done a textured border as you can see with a parchment style base coat all using a color that matched Marilyn's kitchen walls. I will start urethaning it tomorrow then off to Maryland.

I'm shrinking canvas for the next 2 projects as we speak. Another 6 ft Octagon with the Wildflowers design in colors that match Beth's,I believe, sun room.
Also, a 3x5 Borders and Squares design for Jeff in
Maryland we'll be using similar colors to the actual one you see on my web site along with a couple of colors that come very close to their walls in the enteway hopefully finished for Christmas......

Talking with Dee from Ct she's thinking about a Venetian tile design in a Hexagon shape
thats going to be fun!.

My most recent inquiry is from a lovely women in Florida with a wonderful Arts and Crafts style
home so we get to make one of my Arts and Crafts style designs in a nice 8x10 floorcloth
I can't wait ...one of my most favorite styles.

Also, working on some new designs in between

Will keep you posted on all the projects as I progress on them if anyone has floorcloth questions or comments please don't hesitate to comment....Thank You
Ciao
Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment