Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy New Year

Somehow time has just escaped me as far as this blog goes . Not sure how everyone keeps up with not only blogs but facebook now tweeter personally it's everything I can do to keep up with e-mails....sorry you won't be finding me on facebook or tweeter anytime soon!
Holidays were really busy had a wonderful family Holiday with my family then my husbands mother and father's 50th wedding anniversary that brought his whole family together for like 5 days wooohaaa lots of food and cooking.
January 3 rd rolls by and was catch up time work wise , the relaxing after the holidays has yet to stop by my house....
We packed up and sent off the Hexagon "Venetian Tile Design" and the Octagon "Wildflowers Design" please go to my clients gallery and they are posted for your viewing
Meanwhile, were working on a 8x10 Feathers and Berries ,3x8 Runner in the French Country design and another Feathers and Berries 4x6. Where busy....yeah!
I have a show coming up in February for all you that live in the New England area it's in Boston
The New England Home Show February 25-28 at the Seaport World trade Center hope you can stop by if your in the area.
Also, The Historical Home Show/Designer Craftsman Show a really fantastic show at the Hartford Expo Center (changed it's home this year last year was in Sturbridge MA) April 23,24,25 mark your calendars . Would love to see at either of the shows.
Will be updating again soon so check back to see whats new.
Ciao,Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment