Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Halloween

Halloween is upon us once again, the start of the Holiday season as I see it....
Where I live our home is set up on a hill and our driveway is pretty long I always imagine
if I was REALLY into the ghosts and goblins scene our place would be the perfect spook driveway with a huge bubbling cauldron at the top with witches stirring it! and goblins coming out of the woods with eerie music...we'd be the talk of the town for the kids...
On to Thanksgiving and Christmas...never to early to start that Christmas shopping and what better gift then a floorcloth or make your own I have a 20% sale on blank floorcloths good till Nov 30th 2009. you could make one and give it as a gift.....
I've just begun another Octagon Floorcloth 80 inches in diameter it will be the Grapes and Ivy design in colors matching my clients decor she lives in MD and her name is Marilyn..love it.
I have another Octagon on tap my client and I are ironing out the details with a few samples so she can see what they would look like in her kitchen.
That's it for this week ....If your interested in Xmas gifts please shop early! Have a great week.
Best,
Cameron


No comments:

Post a Comment