Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What is a blog anyway?

I'm always reading other peoples blogs, like most of us do, I guess and wonder...well are they really personal notes or should they be business orientated. ...I presume, maybe I shouldn't that you'd like to hear about my floorcloths but then again maybe a little personal touch here and their would be a little more catching.......What are your thoughts on blogging?
The other thing about blogs is they DO spark my curiosity so I always click on someones blog but 9 times out of 10 the persons blog has not been written in since gosh knows when and I always think gosh why have a blog if your not going to use it........ I was pretty excited when I first started this blog...Well, you can see I have fallen completely into the realm I detest the most "why have a blog if your not going to use it"......Thus my new start and commitment to you my clients and friends to blogging once a week....I hope you help me stick to this schedule...Blog Back ..love to hear from you!
Next week see ya then

No comments:

Post a Comment