Monday, October 19, 2009

Whats doing in my studio



Just finished two floorcloths and should be shipping this week and Octagon 7.5 in diameter
similar to the Red Paisley Octagon on my web site but with no Paisleys. Another 5x7 basic checkerboard matching the pale yellow walls of a client in VA. It must be Octagon month because I have 2 more to make after these go out......
I've just begun creating some new designs and will hopefully have them posted in the not too distant future. So, stay tuned...You have any thoughts on designs you'd like to see,please let me know!
Newsletter for the month is going out tomorrow if your not signed up please do ...I have some
savings coupons in it, anything helps these days!
I'm very thrilled to say we were written up in New England Home Mag. this month (Setp./Oct issue) by the Editor-in-chief himself Kyle Hoepner It's personal column pg 218 in case your looking! Thank You for the wonderful accolades Kyle!
Start thinking Holiday gift giving!!!!we'd love to help
Best,
Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment